Friday, November 27, 2009

Where can I find myspace comment graphics that don't include "this is made by:" linki

I tried making my own but they keep coming out crappy so I'm looking for ones that don't have "made by" b/c I'm OCD and it just seems so tacky and commercial. ty.



Where can I find myspace comment graphics that don't include "this is made by:" linking back to the website?

Yeahh i so know what you mean!



i tried to avoid it too but there is really no good website liek that because most graphic makes want it to be their "own" creation and dont want other people to steal it



just keep searching i suggest..



Good Luck



=]



** what you coudl do is save the graphic to your computer and in liek paint or somthing just simply cover over the logo **



-- thats just a thought



=]



Where can I find myspace comment graphics that don't include "this is made by:" linking back to the website?

There probably isn't one - though you could remove it simply by editing the code you they generate for you

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd