Wednesday, December 23, 2009

How do i add color and graphics to my myspace profile?

Check out www.myspace.com/ilovelife2006. This is my site and if you look in the upper right hand corner you will see an icon labeled my gen profile generator. You can add backgrounds colors to your space. Also several of the people in my Friends have graphics on there page just click on the graphic and it will take you to a different site where the graphics came from. The copy and paste the HTML code in your space while editing. Any text field will accept the codes.



How do i add color and graphics to my myspace profile?

I guess you didnt look into the forums on MySpace. I can not even begin to tell you the amount of posts on that question alone is probably half of a server for MySpace. Go into forums and look it up in general. As far as me telling you just how to do it would defeat the purpose. Do yourself a favor, learn how to do it yourself. Dont have someone else do it for you and dont use a lil program cheat either. Learn something, dont have it just given to you.



How do i add color and graphics to my myspace profile?

change ur theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd