Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Help with caption graphics 4 myspace?

im trying to add pics(captions) under my pics.. using tinypics.com.. im pretty sure ur suppost to use %26lt;img src="direct link"%26gt; .. but its not working.. ive tried it with " and without.. and its still not working.. what am i doing wrong??



Help with caption graphics 4 myspace?

The only reason that would not work is if you are either using an invalid link (make sure it has the ".jpg" at the end of it), or the hosting site you're using (Tinypic) is experiencing problems.



Try switching to a different site if you're certain that the code isn't working. You can also try re-uploading it again %26amp; using a different url, but my best advice is switch to Photobucket.



%26lt;img src="URL"%26gt;



http://Photobucket.com



Help with caption graphics 4 myspace?

Oh man its doing that to me too.



I tried other IMG codes from photobucket and stuff too and it still doesn't work.



I think it my be the new photo section they have.



Not sure.



I know that doesn't help but still.



:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd