Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Adding music and graphics to MySpace?????

Ok, I figured out how to add a background to my page, but when I want to add music, I am stumped. I followed the the music link and found the song I wanted. I clicked "add" and it went to my profile, but the music does not play?? I have noticed that many people have a music player on thier page. Do I need this and if so how do I get this??? Please help I dont know why I can not figure this one out?



Adding music and graphics to MySpace?????

there is an option in your edit profile that you make your music player automatically play when your profile is loaded up. make sure that it is selected. there are also external sources other than myspace to put music on you rpage. just search in your search engine and there will be plenty of results... my favirote is.. www.projectplaylist.com try it out for multiple songs.



Adding music and graphics to MySpace?????

You can use The Music Hutch http://www.themusichutch.com/ to upload and search music and then copy the embed code into your blog, webpage, social network profile, etc.. You can add unlimited songs to your playlist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd